Terms and Conditions
1. Casa Ikal is committed to having the property in complete order for your visit, as well as properly attending you throughout your stay.
2. Casa Ikal is responsible for the Staff salaries. In case the Client needs more attending personnel the Client will be responsible for this additional cost and payment.
3. The minimum stay at Casa Ikal is for a period of 4 nights and during the holiday season is 7 nights.
4. The Client will deposit 50% of the total rental amount in US dollars at the time of reservation confirmation; otherwise the dates will not be reserved. The remainder (50%) will be due no later than thirty days before the client’s arrival. If the remainder 50% has not arrived by this period, this will be considered as full cancellation.
5. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
25% non-refundable charge on any cancellation.
50% non-refundable charge if Client cancels 90 to 30 days prior to arrival date.
75% non-refundable charge if Client cancels 30 days or less prior to arrival date.
6. Casa Ikal is not responsible, and will assume no fault or cost associated with: Any complaint, damage, expenditure or any other financial loss, either related to a person or property that has been the result of a wound, accident, death, delay, alteration of dates or inconvenience, by any cause, including problems related to delays or cancellation of airlines, or due to inclement weather.
7. Casa Ikal is not responsible for the well being of any children who stay or visit at Casa Ikal with respect to any accident or other occurrence that may happen to them. Parents and guardians of said children are solely responsible for their safety and well being.
8. Casa Ikal is not responsible for any damage caused by any natural disasters including, but not limited to, tremors, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, and landslides.
9. The Client will not be permitted to sublease Casa Ikal for any reason.
10. The Client will not make any negotiation, reservation or cancellation with any member of the Staff.
11. Changes to the dining menus are to be supplied to the Staff 24 hours in advance, unless alternative arrangements are agreed with the Staff.
12. Casa Ikal does not allow pets.
13. In case the Client requires laundry services, the Client will have to specify to the Staff the proper care of any delicate garments. Casa Ikal is not responsible for any damage to the Client’s wardrobe.
14. If the client wishes to invite people that are not covered within the Reservation, is must be consulted with the Villa Manager or the Concierge, the authorization and the additional charge are at manager’s discretion
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The Client will be responsible for any losses or damage caused to the property. To this end a US dollar 2,000 (two thousand) security deposit is required (US dollar 4,000 four thousand in the December and January seasons) and needs to be paid by one month before the arrival date. This security deposit will be refunded after departure upon a satisfactory inspection of the property and contents.
16. The rental of Casa Ikal includes three meals a day, all non-alcoholic beverages, a set of toiletry beauty products and all the equipment the house has to offer (snorkeling, kayaks, SUP boards, cinema, etc.) Tips to the staff are discretional upon the Client satisfaction (recommended 5% of your rental per week for the whole Staff, given at the end of their stay).
17. Check-in time is after 15:00. Check-out time is before 11:00
Casa Ikal would appreciate if the Client could leave their comments & experiences regarding their stay in the Casa Ikal Guest Book.